Portsmouth Harbor Trail
Buy the map and take a self-guided tour of historic Portsmouth.
Regularly scheduled guided tours offered on weekends during the summer through October, as "trail rangers," tell stories of the events and people that shaped the development of the Port City. Tours leave from the Kiosk in Market Square and admission is charged.
The Harbour Trail passes more than 70 points of scenic and historic significance in Portsmouth, N.H. Along the way are 10 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings, 10 National Historic Landmarks, and three homes maintained by the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities.
Website: Portsmouth Harbor Trail
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.