Harris Center for Conservation Education
Hancock, NH 03449
The Harris Center is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to environmental and outdoor education, land protection, and wildlife preservation.
Almost every weekend throughout the year, the Harris Center is alive with workshops, lectures, demonstrations, and all sorts of outdoor activities. Open all year. Nature trails open daily, dawn to dusk.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.