Currier Museum of Art
150 Ash Street
Manchester, NH 03104
The Currier Museum of Art is an internationally renowned art museum featuring European and American paintings, decorative arts, photographs and sculpture. The permanent collection includes works by Picasso, Matisse, Monet, O'Keeffe, Calder and Wyeth. A lively schedule of exhibitions complements the Currier's commitment to regional art.
The Currier also owns Frank Lloyd Wright's 1950 Zimmerman House, complete with the original furnishings and the owners' fine art collection. Reservations are required for Zimmerman House tours. The museum has a gift shop, a cafe and a children's room. Public programs include tours, live classical music and "Family Days" which include activities for all ages.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.