Chocorua Island Chapel
Services are held each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. from the end of June until the beginning of September.
In case of rain, services will be held in the Playhouse at Rockywold-Deephaven Camps. A different minister is featured each week. Those wishing to attend must arrive early as dock space is usually taken by 10 a.m. Those with canoes and kayaks are urged to put them on shore or at docks in the inlet behind the main landing. Offshore moorings are offered and a security boat will ferry worshippers to and from their moored boat. The chapel can be reserved for private services. Those interested should call for more information.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.