Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves
North Woodstock, NH 03262
There is also a new 60-foot-long suspension bridge, with access to a tree house and a bird cage overlook – all of which provide breathtaking, bird’s eye views of the gorge and the scenic Kinsman Notch. This new vantage point will be a prime spot for your photos.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.