Mt Washington Auto Road
Route 16, Box 278
Gorham, NH 03581
The Mount Washington Auto Road is the oldest man-made attraction in North America! It has been in operation every year since 1861. 250,000 visitors go up the road every summer.
Looking for a completely unique adventure while visiting the White Mountains? Take a ride on the Mt. Washington Auto Road, one of the most amazing drives you'll ever experience. There's a reason why so many people put that bumper sticker on their car: "This Car Climbed Mt. Washington." Come find out why. Drive yourself or take a 1.5-hour guided tour in one of the vans.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.