New England Ski Museum
Franconia Notch Parkway
Franconia, NH 03580
Collection includes possibly the largest collection of ski photographs in the country, over 400 16mm ski films, more than 500 graphic images of the art of skiing, an oral history and an extensive library as well as a large collection of vintage ski costumes, boots and poles gathered over a century.
Located at the base of Cannon Mountain in Franconia Notch, the museum offers a look at the history and art around this popular sport. A museum shop offers prints, posters, postcards, gifts and more.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.