Northern Forest Heritage Park
Berlin, NH 03570
Located in the heart of the White Mountain National Forest, the Northern Forest Heritage Park features a full-scale re-creation of an 1880-1920 logging camp.
Hosts exhibits, lectures, concerts, ethnic festivals, mill tours, lumberjack competitions and special blacksmith demonstrations and events.
Moose tours and River Heritage boat tours begin Memorial Day weekend. Open May through October with limited program activity in the winter months.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.