Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
Holderness, NH 03245
If you're wild about New Hampshire wildlife, the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is the place to visit!
From bears to bobcats, owls to otters, this natural science center provides everyone with an opportunity to see wildlife close up and learn about their habitats.
Open May through November.
Squam Lake Tours
Board a canopied pontoon boat to discover Squam Lake's beauty and majestic features and observe Loons and Bald Eagles in their natural habitat.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.