Wapack National Wildlife Refuge
Peterborough, NH 03458
1,672 acres of North Pack Monadnock Mountain, northeast of Miller State Park. This mostly timbered area contains a bog, swamp, bare rock ledge and cliff. Popular hawk migration area.
Wildlife observation, photography, hiking, ski touring, and snowshoeing. No camping or open fires.
Website: Wapack National Wildlife Refuge
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.