Waterville Valley Recreation Park
It's not just a ski resort! Waterville Valley features golf, lift-served mountain biking and hiking, Curious George Cottage, indoor Athletic Center and an outdoor skateboard park. Next to the Town Square, which offers unique shops, dining and even a grocery store, you'll find a place to rent kayaks for a peaceful ride across the mountain stream-fed Corcoran Pond. Paddle boats and canoes are also available.
While you're at Corcoran's Pond, enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery, relax on the sandy beach, and swim in the 6 ½ acre pond, which is fed by Snow's Brook. 18 clay tennis courts and an indoor ice arena offer further activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Summer Unlimited packages include lodging and full line up of daily recreation for the family. Annual summer festivals include Chowder Fest, Ugotta Regatta, Black Fly Triathlon, Rock This Country Music Fest, Chocolate & Jazz, End of Summer Bash, Chili Challenge and Fall Foliage Festival.
In the winter, Waterville Valley comes alive with some of the best skiing, snowboarding and cross country skiing in the region. See our Winter Page for more information on what Waterville Valley has to offer during the colder months.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.