Wentworth by the Sea
588 Wentworth Road
New Castle, NH 03854
Poised high atop a bluff overlooking the ocean and river below, the historic Wentworth by the Sea hotel once again offers its guests a bygone lifestyle of grandeur and elegance.
Located on New Castle Island, NH, just an hour north of Boston, The Wentworth opened in 1874 with much fanfare. It instantly became a favorite destination for socialites, film stars, and presidents, including delegates to the historic 1905 peace talks that ended the Russo-Japanese War. The island resort blends the best of the past with the finest of the future.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.