Blue Ocean Society Touch Tank
315 Market Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Ph: (603) 431-0260
The mission of the Blue Ocean Society is to inspire passion in people to conserve the marine environment, through education and research in New England.
Learn about and gently touch marine creatures from the Gulf of Maine at Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation's touch tank in Portsmouth, NH. Interact with marine educators, learn about whales, do arts and crafts and join us for story time and our crab feedings! Regular special activities too.
Website: Blue Ocean Society Website
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.