Blue Ocean Discovery Center
Hampton Beach, NH
Blue Ocean Society recently opened a brand new educational space in Hampton Beach – the Blue Ocean Discovery Center located at 170 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton, NH next to the seashell complex. The center is open 10 AM-7 PM daily. Activities include story time on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 AM followed by a corresponding take home craft, and daily tide line walks at 3:30 PM. Admission is $1 and children 5 and under are free.
The Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation is a Portsmouth, NH-based non-profit organization that was established in fall 2000. Our mission is to protect marine mammals in the Gulf of Maine through education, research, and conservation.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.