Smart Market Stock Market Program
With Fidelity Investments as our partner, we offer students the opportunity to invest an imaginary $100,000 into the stock market. Students are encouraged to research their stocks using the newspaper and other media to gauge the effects of current events on their investments. Teams track their portfolios during the 12-week program, with the top teams in each division (elementary, middle and high school) named as winners.
If you are a teacher interested in participating in this exciting program, please contact Christy DeTrude at email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released