Letters to the editor
Letters should be no longer than 200 words and addressed to the Publisher or Editor. Longer letters will be edited or rejected.
Anonymous letters are not accepted.
For verification, letters must include the writer's name, full address and daytime phone number. Names and home towns will always be printed. Published letters from Manchester and Nashua will include street addresses.
Form letters or post cards will not be accepted. We are interested in your opinion, not that of another.
Letters critical of another's religion, blasphemous, obscene, legally objectionable or commercial in nature will not be published. Religious letters will be used occasionally. Due to space restrictions, we cannot publish all letters.
Some of the best comments sent to UnionLeader.com will be printed as letters.
Our mailing address: The Union Leader, Attn.: Letters Editor, P.O. Box 9555, Manchester, NH 03108-9555.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose