All Sections

Home | Courts

Court order clears the way for country music festival at NH Motor Speedway


May 16. 2018 10:01PM
New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon. (FILE)



LOUDON — The New Hampshire Motor Speedway said a three-day country music festival will take place next summer on Speedway property, following a recent order issued in Merrimack County Superior Court.

The concert, which will be produced in partnership with Live Nation, will be held on the S6 lot of the Speedway property, as was originally proposed and approved by Loudon town officials, the Speedway said. Earlier this year, three Canterbury residents sought a court injunction to block a concert this summer.

“This is absolutely terrific news for music fans, local business and for tourism in the capital region,” said David McGrath, executive vice president and general manager of New Hampshire Motor Speedway.


Music Courts Motor sports Loudon Local and County Government


More Headlines

Sore loser: Shaheen blames the process