Grand jury hands up indictments on drug chargesBy JOHN KOZIOL
Union Leader Correspondent
March 07. 2018 8:15PM
LANCASTER — A Coos County grand jury handed up 56 indictments on March 2, 31 of which allege the sale of controlled drugs to a “cooperating individual” working with the New Hampshire Drug Task Force.
The following individuals faced multiple indictments:
• Christopher Bailey, 23, of Berlin, was indicted for allegedly selling fentanyl and heroin to a task force informant.
The sales allegedly took place in Berlin between October 2017 and Jan. 25.
• Jonathan Bailey, 27, of Berlin, was indicted on charges of selling fentanyl and heroin in Berlin in October 2017.
• Jessica Collins, 27, of Whitefield, was indicted on six charges for allegedly selling fentanyl and heroin to a cooperating individual in Whitefield and Lancaster.
• Ryan McKillop, 33, of Lancaster was indicted for allegedly selling heroin in Lancaster on Dec. 17.
• Jonathan Savage, 38, of Lancaster, was indicted on four charges of allegedly selling buprenorphine.
• Tina Savage, 55, of Whitefield, was indicted on six charges, including the alleged sale of carisoprodol, buprenorphine, hydrocodone, Vicodin and Suboxone.
• Daniel Garneau, 36, of Lancaster, was indicted on one count of allegedly selling heroin.
• Jonathan Duff, 29, of Berlin, was indicted on two charges of allegedly possessing less than a gram of heroin on Jan. 7 in Berlin and possessing more than five grams of heroin on Feb. 15 with the intent to sell or distribute it.