Manchester police released these photos of a tall, muscular white man whom they say punched a 67-year-old customer about 12:40 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 24.
Manchester police seek public's help on weeks-old Red Arrow assault
MANCHESTER -- Police want the public to help them identify a person suspected of assaulting a Red Arrow customer nearly a month ago.
Police released a photo of a tall, muscular white man whom they say punched a 67-year-old customer about 12:40 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 24.
The victim suffered injuries to his face and lip.
The attacker may go by the name “Jesse”, wears his hair in a crew cut and had multiple tattoos on each arm. Witnesses say he was wearing a gray Abercrombie and Fitch T-shirt at the time of the assault.
Anyone with information can contact Det. Lou Krawczyk at 792-5517.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Way to stay on top of things MPD. Give the criminal plenty of time to get away.