LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
- E-Commerce Software Developer Ziftr raises $600k in altcoin crowdsale
- Three states shoulder economic burden of VT Yankee’s closure
- Game company renames Maine island 'Hawaii 2'
- GT Advanced Technologies Inc pursuing sale of sapphire furnaces
- The accidental lobster farmers
- Will anyone buy the 'Ghost' Ship'?
- World Poker Store Inc. agrees to buy New Hampshire charitable gaming business
- Unions endorse pipeline through NH
- After losing 'COPSLIE' case, DMV censor nixes vanity plates for brew tour bus
- Vanity plate booze and beer ban will be reconsidered
- Firing of Humane Society employee hangs on which insurance policy was in effect
- Commissioners must be cleared before getting relief from legal costs
- Town of Hopkinton responds to Hopkinton State Fair Association’s complaint about tax status
- Mental competency at issue in ax murder of mother and brother
- Lawsuit over black student called 'fudgesickle' by teacher dismissed
- ConVal superintendent files election complaint against Greenfield selectmen
- Mexican drug cartel member sentenced to 9 years
- Former Nashua court officer pleads guilty to sexual assault of child; sentenced to prison
- Notorious Sanbornton logger pleads guilty to cheating landowners out of thousands
Lustyik and a friend, Johannes Thaler, 51, of Connecticut, were promised tens of thousands of dollars by Rizve Ahmed, 35, of Danbury in exchange for confidential FBI documents that Ahmed planned to use to harm a political rival in Bangladesh.
ALBANY — Conway resident Gary Montford has resumed his protest against Profile Subaru after the Attorney General's Office reaffirmed his right to picket on the side of Route 16 in front of the dealership.
MOULTONBOROUGH — An iced-in loon was rescued on Martin Meadow Pond in Lancaster on Dec. 8. Loons can require close to a quarter mile of open water to take flight, but this loon was trapped in a three-foot patch of open water.
Linda Greenlay, 44, and Anthony Elwell, 40, of Berlin were each charged with one count of manufacture of a controlled drug and two counts of attempt to manufacture methamphetamine.
ROCHESTER — Police arrested two Rochester men in connection with severe assaults on a man and woman at a city motel in which a baseball bat and BB gun were used.
New Hampshire has checkered past when it comes to Prohibition. In the 1850s, the Granite State, along with several others, adopted the so-called Maine Law, which was the temperance movement’s first legislative attempt at prohibiting alcohol except for 'medicinal, mechanical or manufacturing purposes.'READER COMMENTS: 0
We estimate that for every $1 Sandler was paid, he returned an average of $3.20.
HAMPTON FALLS, N.H. -- Far from the crowded diners and towns halls that form the backdrop of primary campaigning in New Hampshire, consequential discussions about the impending race for the Republican presidential nomination are already being held inside a big house at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.READER COMMENTS: 0
State aeronautics officials plan to reclassify Dillant-Hopkins Airport in Swanzey as a national airport, potentially increasing its chance of getting federal grants for future infrastructure projects.
Snowshoe racing series enters 20th season with races in Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, New HampshireREADER COMMENTS: 0
The races are held in Berkshire and Franklin counties in Massachusetts, Southern Vermont, New York (near Albany) and one race in Southern New Hampshire.READER COMMENTS: 0
Yankee Co-op President Neil Pike started working as a fisherman at age 13, acquiring his first boat at 23. By 2010, after years of hard work, Pike owned three commercial fishing boats, but not any more. He’s sold one and is hoping to sell a second.
The accidental lobster farmers
Unions endorse pipeline through NH