LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
- East Millinocket lays off 4 in response to mill’s nonpayment of tax debt
- Environmentalists use NH lawsuit to argue Portland Pipeline too aged to carry Canadian oil into New England
- Milton landlord enters not guilty plea in gun-firing incident
- NH Senate passes bill banning alcohol, tobacco purchases on EBT cards
- Workers’ comp hike gets cool reception in N.H. Senate
- For advocates of GMO food labels, battle is in states, and wins elusive
- NH-made motorcycle floats, climbs mountains, and brings down enemy helicopters
- Fitch affirms New Hampshire Turnpike System's $405M debt
- Huggins and Wentworth-Douglass rule out affiliation
- Kittery man sentenced for 'sextortion' od Dover woman
- 'Hometown Hottie' indicted on drug charges
- Motorist indicted on DWI charges in fatal pedestrian accident
- Portsmouth Herald satisfied with 'more than enough punishment' for small amounts of pot
- Judge considers Colebrook's claim for Stewartstown police coverage
- Labor board sides with Rye firefighters in fight with town
- Lawsuit by LGC yields $1 million settlement
- ‘Cannibal cop cohort’ had bag full of torture tools as they stalked woman in Manhattan: prosecutor
- Ex-high school librarian arrested in 'cannibal cop' case 'studied disturbing S&M video to prepare for rape and murder
- Prosecutors: Men plotted to torture, kill women with NH co-conspirator
- Newburyport News: What would Bossy Gillis think of this?
- Salt Lake City Tribune: Utah shouldn’t grab for first primary slot
- William C. Triplett II: A liberal dose of green gelt
- NYT - John D. Mayer: We need more tests, not fewer
- Nashua Telegraph: The NH myth of local control
- Eagle Tribune: Ayotte-backed ban on word won't change little girls or boys
- Judd Gregg: Dems now look ahead to Hillary
- Mass. columnist finds NH motto meaningless
- David Brooks: Anti-vaccine belief is sometimes made worse (yes, worse) by pro-vaccine information
Republican Rep. Kyle Tasker of Nottingham said yesterday that an image he posted on Facebook earlier this week about battered women does not reflect his personal views and was not meant to be offensive.
In my short time here I have witnessed such amazing aspects of the liberty community that exists in Manchester and New Hampshire in general. The community here is very strong and vibrant.READER COMMENTS: 0
. The main focus of the third annual New Hampshire Choreographer’s Showcase isn’t the 80 people who perform the routines – it’s the 18 people who create them.
Brown automatically gives Shaheen a serious challenge, and national Democrats will have to throw in their own money to help – leaving fewer dollars for all of the other competitive Senate races.READER COMMENTS: 0
"In light of what's happening in the Ukraine, we are -- the president, many of us -- are pushing us for further economic sanctions, other types of sanctions against Russia for their invasion of Crimea," said Senator Kelly Ayotte, a Republican from New Hampshire.
Bertagna noted that there are also rumblings of finding a way to eliminate a bye week altogether.READER COMMENTS: 0
Graham, 28, is a Buffalo native that played collegiately at New Hampshire, and has been in the NFL since 2007, when Chicago made him a fifth-round pick.
'Hometown Hottie' indicted on drug charges