Charity names interim president and pledges cooperation with AG's office after former president is found dead
PFOA groundwater contamination discovered at Merrimack's Watson Park
ARMI effort to grow human organs in NH could see first tissue production by spring 2019
- University system proposes $86m bio-tech expansion
- ARMI: Success scaling manufacture of human tissue will accelerate military investment
- ARMI nears finish line for 10-year tax break to foster manufacture of human tissue, organs in New Hampshire
- Kamen: ARMI vision 'to be a reality'
- ARMI update: Companies involved in Millyard biotech project will gather for status session
- Kentucky firm eager to grow in ARMI's 'fertile research ground'
- UNH: Life sciences upgrades a priority
- Biotech project could spur 'multi-trillion dollar' market by producing body parts to help the sick