EXETER — A drug sweep this week netted four people police suspected of selling heroin and oxycodone in Exeter.
Enter to win a pair of tickets to see the Zappa Plays Zappa: Roxy & Elsewhere 40th Anniversary Tour on February 27, 2014 on the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord.
Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow on February 19, 2014 on the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord.
NASHUA — A Hollis teen died Monday night when his 2009 Nissan Titan pickup crashed on the Exit 1 on-ramp to the F.E. Everett Turnpike.
CAMPTON — A woman injured her hip when she fell while trying to escape a smoky fire at her Route 3 home Monday night.
The Moultonborough Visiting Nurse Service will be discontinued as a town department at the end of the month when the town enters into a new memorandum of Understanding with the newly named Lakes Region Visiting Nurse Association.
The state Supreme Court is looking for volunteers to serve on attorney discipline committees. Volunteers are needed for Professional Conduct and the Hearings committees for terms that begin in January.
A session with a health insurance navigator designed to show people through the Affordable Care Act drew seven people in Portsmouth Monday.
To date, about 30,000 households in New Hampshire have applied for fuel assistance since registration began earlier this month, prompting concerns that sequestration could impact the program.
Alderman-at-Large David Deane has been elected president of the Nashua Board of Aldermen, defeating Alderman-at-Large Lori Wilshire nine votes to six.
Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas will take responsibility for contract negotiations with the city's teachers' union after the subcommittee that had been handling the talks reported it was unable to reach an agreement.
A survey of school administrators finds most believe the Nashua schools needs smaller classes and better technology.
Scheduling conflicts mean the trial of former Town Administrator John Anderson on lewdness and indecent exposure will be delayed until February or even later.
For anyone who isn’t quite in the holiday mood just yet, a quick visit to the downtown Hunt Memorial Building could help jump start the festivities.
Hands-on instruction a big part of a Londonderry teacher's lesson plans. Jenna Reynolds recently had her students build their own catapults in physics class.
Chesterfield, Keene and Swanzey will help fund the Monadnock Conservancy plan to protect 688 acres.
A former New London police chief who resigned after being accused of offering to drop charges against a college student if she let him photograph her nude, will not face criminal charges.
The Wadleigh Library hit a ringer at this year's Wreaths Around Wadleigh silent auction, as about $1,000 was raised to support library programs.
Mailboxes at homes in Epping were targeted by thieves last weekend. Police say they stole Christmas cards, possibly to steal any Christmas gifts that were in the envelopes.
The light fall of snow did not stop a small group of residents and students from gathering on the town common Monday morning to dedicate some very important cargo destined for veterans cemeteries around the country.
- 0 Bedford council to unveil 'conservative' $26.6M plan
- 0 Meeting tonight on city’s Cohas Sewer Project
- 0 Keene hospital to offer acupuncture medical care
- 0 Seacoast manufacturers say meetings will help develop connections
- 1 Lawsuit over Bow coal plant may proceed, judge says
- 0 Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat
- 0 Spaulding Turnpike exact-change lanes to be removed by Friday
- 0 Flight simulation company moves from Nashua to Manchester's airport
- 0 Seminar about growing medicinal marijuana draws 40
- 0 Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case
- 1 Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times
- 0 Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough
- 0 Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash
- 27 Fish & Game on defensive over spending $140K in dedicated funds on salaries
- 0 Website: Durham best in NH for young families, Hooksett, Littleton also rank high
- 1 Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed
- 0 Auto dealer makes record donation to New Horizons
- 4 NH joins other 'downwind' states in demanding more pollution control
- 10 Dems hit back against GOP radio ads critical of Shea-Porter on ACA
- 1 State: Fire Marshal can suspend Groton Wind turbine project
- 98 Kuster says Libya is not in Middle East, won't answer voter's Benghazi question
- 0 Register in January for Becoming an Outdoors-Woman Winter Workshop
- 4 AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief
- 0 Fundraising Underway to Support Tern Research at Isles of Shoals
- 0 Holiday Artisan Market at Rolling Green Nursery
- 0 Cranmore Rings in the Holidays with Festive Events and Extended Hours
- 0 Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries
- 0 Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High
- 4 John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- 0 Abigail's mother speaks of hope on ABC's Good Morning America
- 0 Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary
- 0 Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender
- 1 I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester
- 0 Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont
- 0 2013 Holiday Happenings
- 5 Snow deal: Plows, snow blowers, shovels all have their benefits and drawbacks
- 0 Soil, ledge cause problems for Fisk School renovation in Salem
- 0 Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers
- 0 Goffstown holds Friday Night Under the Lights
- 0 Volunteers needed for SAU19 superintendent search in Goffstown, New Boston
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice