- Obama voices confidence Democrats can keep control of U.S. Senate
- Legislators talk farmstand regulations, recycling during Londonderry tour
- Obama: Intelligence underestimated Islamic State activity in Syria
- Political ads slamming Shaheen, Brown shade truth
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Report points to more trouble ahead for schools
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Past issues expected to come to the fore
- Former NH tourism leaders question Brown vote
- Shaheen's Senate committee attendance on ISIS hearings in spotlight
- Democrats respond to Shaheen ISIS report with critique of Brown
- U.S. Attorney General Holder to step down after contentious term
Giffords' pro-gun control PAC pulled an ad in Arizona, but it has two still on air in New Hampshire.
A "personhood" amendment reinforces the NH GOP's position. Republicans at their state convention also rejected a move to strike language that marriage is a legal union between a man and a woman.
Scott Brown launched a petition asking Democratic incumbent Jeanne Shaheen not to leave Washington for recess until Congress secures the border and passes a bill to strip American ISIS fighters of their U.S. citizenship.
Setting sights on Nov. 4, Congresswoman Annie Kuster and Gov. Maggie Hassan agree to debate schedules with the Republican nominees, Marilinda Garcia and Walt Havenstein, respectively.
Senate Republican hopeful Bob Smith landed the highest mark of any federal candidate in the group's "Primary Grades" report.
The 2nd Congressional District Republican hopeful says it is time for "a new generation of conservative leaders to challenge the status quo."
Senator Shaheen, in new television spot, says the Helping Working Families Afford Childcare Act will help people keep up with rising costs.
Manchester attorney Maureen Raiche Manning is running for the Democratic nomination for Senate District 16.
The Draft Maureen Raiche Manning for Senate Committee is recruiting supporters to urge the Manchester attorney to run for District 16.
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance