- Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigration
- Education business tax credit program upheld; Hassan asks lawmakers to repeal the law
- 'human' to stay 'human' on primary ballot
- AG dismisses GOP's request for Hassan inquiry
- Rubens, Smith set sights on Brown in GOP Senate debate
- NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway's business acumen questioned by lawyer
- Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Guinta targets Shea-Porter, Obamacare in primary run
- Ayotte: Medical device tax hinders innovation
- Complaints fly over NH gubernatorial campaign contributions
The Vermont senator, who is considering a run for president, is the keynote speaker at the NH AFL-CIO's annual Labor Day Breakfast on Monday.
The 2nd Congressional District Republican hopeful says it is time for "a new generation of conservative leaders to challenge the status quo."
Senator Shaheen, in new television spot, says the Helping Working Families Afford Childcare Act will help people keep up with rising costs.
Manchester attorney Maureen Raiche Manning is running for the Democratic nomination for Senate District 16.
The Draft Maureen Raiche Manning for Senate Committee is recruiting supporters to urge the Manchester attorney to run for District 16.
Those who say you can’t fight City Hall have not met people like Bill Whalen or Anne Blake.
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test