William P. and Eleanor M. Grant, who were discovered dead inside their 37 Newbury St. home Monday afternoon by a visiting nurse, were stabbed to death.
MANCHESTER – A man whose body was found on the ground Tuesday morning outside Wall Street Towers apparently committed suicide.
CONCORD -- House and Senate negotiators were at a stand-off Tuesday over legislation that would both change the identification requirements for voter registration and also expand the base of entities that pay into a fund that purchases children's vaccines.
ROCHESTER – As part of an ongoing initiative to reduce truancy in public schools, including a student who missed more than 250 days, six local parents must appear in court next month.
EXETER – Superintendent Michael Morgan Tuesday night publicly announced the resignations of two Exeter High School teachers who quit amid a scandal over a sexually-explicit screenplay.
Jessica Chamberlain of Rochester is accused of hosting a drug and underage drinking party last May.
Students at the town’s Fred C. Underhill School were bused to another nearby school Tuesday morning as a precaution after a minor gas leak was discovered outside the building.
Two large billboards erected along busy Route 101 are grabbing the attention of drivers.
“They're hard to miss,” said 20-year-old Jazz Prince of Raymond, who watched the billboards being installed last week at the Brickyard Square shopping center.
Despite the presence of a new Hooksett School Board member, tensions remained high during the board’s workshop meeting Tuesday night designed to discuss efforts to terminate the district’s high school contract with Manchester.
The chief executive of a Massachusetts-based development company has unveiled a proposal for an eight-story “student housing” tower that it would like to build at the current site of the city’s Pearl Street parking lot.
A new commander has taken over the VFW on the city’s West Side, with the goal of bringing in a new generation of veterans — and removing video poker machines that he says were an unsavory source of revenue for the struggling post.
The School Board voted 4-0 to restore modified versions of dodgeball and similar “human target” games to the district's physical education programs — effective immediately.
NSA chief: Surveillance stopped 50 terrorist 'events'
A man was arrested and two people, including a Concord police officer, were allegedly assaulted during a rally Tuesday in a clash between a gun control group and gun rights supporters.
Once again this year, Southern New Hampshire Services and Rockingham Community Action are offering a summer food service program to Derry residents age 18 and under.
Rosaly’s Garden and Farmstand on Route 123 was started as a family garden by Rosaly Bass 40 years ago and is now the oldest certified organic farm in the state.
During the December 2008 ice storm that left the area in the dark for well over a week, many residents found themselves torn between seeking out their own safety or keeping watch over their four-legged friends.
The school district's programs for gifted and high-achieving students have gone through a number of changes over the years, with the current PACE program paving a successful path for students.
Responding to allegations of sketchy financial practices by the former treasurer of the Merrimack Youth Association’s baseball program, a new contract has been presented to the organization’s executive board to prevent future mishandling of funds.
Nerves might have gotten the best of The General, the police horse formerly known as Clyde, or maybe it was just nature taking its course, but when a class of fourth graders came out for his debut at Smyth Road School Tuesday it wasn't the smell of roses in the air.
- 0 Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s
- 1 Federal judge in N.Y. says ICE must release names of illegal immigrants it arrests
- 0 Portsmouth does the clean up after Monday’s whopper storm
- 1 State, employee unions have tentative agreements
- 4 Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- 5 Shaheen, Gregg voice opposition to North Country electricity lines
- 0 Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28
- 0 Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series
- 0 Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop
- 0 Power woes don’t end with winter in Londonderry
- 0 Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir
- 1 Infrared technology booming at BAE Systems in Nashua
- 1 Jade Dragon to open on Manchester's Elm Street, continuing family tradition
- 0 New Hampshire Business Newsreel
- 1 Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault
- 0 Keene State professor eager to explore plant’s mysteries
- 0 Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards
- 1 Pertussis outbreak ends school year for 13 in Londonderry
- 0 Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013
- 0 A new place from some familiar faces at High Street Farmhouse in Goffstown
- 2 NH Veterans Home budget reworked after proposed cuts
- 0 Richard Thompson Kicks off Summer in Prescott Park
- 0 Roomful Of Blues Celebrates 45 Years with New CD, 45 Live
- 1 UPDATED: House proposes 3-year Medicaid expansion plan
- 3 UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died
- 0 Windham to reconsider dodgeball ban
- 0 Hooksett students taken to nearby school after gas leak
- 0 Londonderry students who haven't had whooping cough vaccine asked to stay home
- 0 UPDATED: House, Senate agree on capital budget, including new $38 million women's prison
- 2 UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire
- 22 'Home grow' dropped on way to medical marijuana compromise
- 1 Vet Home budget reworked after proposed cuts
- 0 Enfield fire leaves one burned
- 0 Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge
- 0 Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers
- 3 American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials
- 0 A growing community of gardeners along Nashua rail trail
- 0 Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn
- 6 Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- 1 Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground
NH tobacco cash proves a windfall
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time