KEENE — Shop owners are angry after the Keene City Council passed a ban on tobacco and other nicotine product sales to people under the age of 21, saying the city is hurting small businesses.
LATEST NEWS SPONSOR
- Packaging is expensive and it counts.
- NH Business Newsmakers: LaBelle founder receives award
- LYMO Construction president says building boom and tax incentives behind latest move
- Paul Baard's Motivation Matters: Resolutions: Your Mind’s “Maintenance Required” Light
- Ask SCORE: A crash course in crowdfunding
- Manchester police seek man who allegedly took Toys for Tots donations
- Eastern Bank branch robbed in Manchester
- Woman who stole nearly $5K in wine from Liquor Outlet sought
- Fentanyl spray prescriber to face NH jury over kickback scheme allegations
- Mother of drug OD victim seeks leniency for friend's role in death
- No bail for Winchester man facing sexual abuse charges