Several Elm Street restaurants will expand their outdoor seating areas onto the street itself July 20 after Manchester aldermen voted Tuesday to cordon off one-sixth of the street’s parking spaces with concrete barriers.
NEW HAMPTON — A car and a bicyclist collided beneath an underpass in the middle of a hairpin turn Tuesday afternoon.
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump, who has been pushing states to open schools in the fall, on Wednesday threatened to cut off federal funding to those that did not open.
CAMBRIDGE, Conn. -- The Cambridge-Greenwich Police Department is seeking two suspects who took a pit bull puppy from a Cambridge residence on Sunday evening.
In Arizona, Republican Sen. Martha McSally's ads warn that Joe Biden "voted to send our jobs to China" and would create "government-controlled health insurance." In Montana, an ad for Republican Sen. Steve Daines warns that Gov. Steve Bullock, his Democratic opponent in November, would "help…
NEW YORK/FRANKFURT - Deutsche Bank will pay a $150 million fine from a New York regulator for allowing disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein to make payments to Russian models and withdraw suspicious amounts of cash during five years as a client.
Facebook Inc's decisions to allow controversial posts by President Donald Trump established a "terrible precedent" that could allow the platform to be "weaponized to suppress voting," an external civil rights audit found on Wednesday.
- Most nursing home residents can dine, engage with neighbors
- U.S. intelligence to brief congressional leaders on Russia bounty report
- Merrimack officials praise new bill focused on remediating water contamination
- Trump not briefed because Russia bounty reports uncorroborated says White House
- Sununu, Democratic rivals endorse many Black Lives Matter demands
- Amid layoffs, Shaheen seeks funding for immigration offices
- Senate moves to close teacher-student sex law loophole