Manchester police department’s Special Enforcement Division performed A daylong investigation Friday after receiving complaints regarding "quality of life" issues in the area of Lincoln and Laurel streets.
The New Hampshire Business Finance Authority has expanded its partnership with the Regional Economic Development Center, adding an additional $1 million available for small business loans, the BFA announced.
NEW YORK — Crude oil jumped almost 3% on Monday after the United States said it will take more steps to choke off Iranian oil exports, while U.S. equities were mixed as Wall Street braced for corporate results in a busy earnings week. (See related story Page B1)
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday added what could be landmark civil rights cases to its docket for the next term, examining whether federal anti-discrimination laws protect on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — Sri Lanka on Monday accused a local Islamist extremist group, the National Thowheed Jamaath, of being behind a string of Easter bombings at churches and hotels that killed at least 290 people, and the United States pledged support for the investigation, dispatching FBI a…
WASHINGTON — Herman Cain, President Donald Trump’s planned nominee for the Federal Reserve, withdrew from consideration on Monday, a recognition that too many Senate Republicans had announced they would vote against him.
DUBAI — Tehran is prepared for a U.S. decision to end waivers granted to buyers of Iranian crude, an Iranian oil ministry source said on Monday, as the Revolutionary Guards repeated their threat to close the strategic Strait of Hormuz, Iranian media reported.
- Stop & Shop reaches tentative contract deal, ending strike
- SNHU plans to monitor garage traffic conditions, offer some public parking
- Business loan fund expanded by $1 million
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Oil jumps on U.S. plans to tighten Iran sanctions; dollar eases
- Tucker's owners abandon plans for Huse Road location in Manchester
- Eight arrested in Good Friday prostitution sweep in Manchester
- Former boxer's request for parole in officer assault angers sheriff
- Salem property owner given 10 days to clean up piles of printer boxes
- Knitting grandma untangles yarn theft from Brookline
- Stolen gun recovered after police chase ends with car stuck in mud in Swanzey
- Weare man charged with indecent exposure, sexual assault
- Herman Cain withdraws bid to join Federal Reserve, but Trump still eyes allies for central bank
- Japan's abdicating Emperor Akihito devoted life to outreach
- 2020 Democratic quintet auditioning on NH stage
- Higher state minimum wage tied to lower suicide rates
- Barr defends Trump before release of special counsel's Russia report
- Negotiations with state employees move to fact-finding as mediation fails
- Judge won't dismiss town's complaint against Belmont lawmaker