New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was charged with solicitation of prostitution Friday in connection with an investigation of a day spa in Florida suspected of involvement in human trafficking.
Trump said there was “a very good chance” the United States would strike a deal with China to end their trade war.
Robert Mueller will not deliver his long-awaited report next week on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections, a senior Justice Department official said.
During Manafort’s trial in Virginia, Trump called him a “very good person” and labeled the tax and bank fraud case against him “very sad.”
- Keene man who fatally shot friend heads to prison after pleading guilty to negligent homicide
- St. Paul's settles suit brought by former student alleging group sex at brothel
- Justice official says Mueller report not coming next week
- NY pursuing charges against Manafort even if Trump pardons him
- Caregiver rapist sentenced to 10 years in state prison
- Ex-tow company owner gets at least 2 years in prison for witness tampering in son's drug case