Whether they’re at the pool, the park or the supermarket, the five members of the Beck family are almost always matching.
I have a 2007 Mercury Marquis. The A/C never can make up its mind as to where to direct the air flow. It comes out the dashboard vents, then changes its mind and sends the air out the defrost vent. Then to the floor.
DETROIT — The 2020 Ford Explorer will offer tires that patch their own holes. Drivers may not even know they ran over a nail, but here’s what they should know:
2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited: A second chance at a first impression.
A year after shutting all its U.S. stores, Toys R Us is making a comeback.
Mortgage rates rose this week spurred largely by rising optimism about the Federal Reserve’s possible move at the end of the month to cut short-term interest rates.
MIAMI — For Rob Buscemi, 32, the price was right for living with a total stranger.
A massive wave of homeowners now has an incentive to refinance their mortgages and they could find the process faster than it’s been in recent memory thanks to technology improvements.
- New housing development proposed in Litchfield
- 2020 Ford Explorer's new tires fix themselves, representing a coming trend for drivers
- Mortgage rates rise on expectation of Fed's possible cut in short-term interest rates
- Is this Ford dealer blowing smoke?
- Auto review: 2019 Pacifica Hybrid efficient, roomy, practical — but does it go the distance?
- Trucker arrested after driving without wheel assembly in Hampton
- Massachusetts man wanted in violent assault surrenders after Exeter standoff
- Police: Pawn shop owners reaped $1 million-plus in retail crime enterprise
- Prosecutor seeks to disqualify lawyer representing ex-state senator in domestic violence case
- Manchester police investigate gunshots
- First responder: Popularity of recovery programs may be contributing to spike in Manchester OD deaths
- Claremont councilors interviewing city manager candidates
- Major moves for NH public schools, one up, one down
- Japanese official says negotiators working hard on US-Japan trade deal
- Speaker says she would like to have U.S. debt limit proposal on House floor by July 25
- House condemns Trump's attacks on minority congresswomen
- Trump's nominee for defense secretary faces questions about defense lobbyist past
- Nashua ZBA questions proposed apartment complex