MANCHESTER — Nearly 200 city firefighters today will receive paychecks totaling $322,000, money set aside in their contract to pay for large fires, even though the city had none this year.
LATEST NEWS SPONSOR
- Mass. man pleads guilty after car chase, assault of police officer
- Mass. man suing Home Depot for injury allegedly suffered in store
- Second former UNH researcher pleads guilty to stealing federal grant money
- Accused Russian agent Butina pleads guilty in U.S. to conspiracy
- Recruit charged with threatening machine gun massacre at NH police academy graduation
- Father and son face multiple felonies after juvenile shot in Newport