The Director of Motor Vehicles, Elizabeth A. Bielecki, has released the following list of Driving While Intoxicated revocations.
MANCHESTER — A man pulled a knife at a Cumberland Farms on Friday after an employee questioned whether he was going to pay for several sandwiches he had tucked inside his jacket, police said.
NEWPORT — An arrest warrant has been issued for Willem Wonsang, after the Manchester man skipped out on a Langdon home invasion trial set to start Monday.
LEBANON — Police arrested a man who allegedly attacked another man with an ax during a weekend assault and then told police he was the victim.
BEDFORD — After renting space for more than a decade, a local church is hoping to construct its new, permanent home along Route 101.
Officials say each session is the same and people are required to attend one of them.
- White House, congressional Democrats on cusp of revised North American trade deal, Trumka says
- U.S. to ask U.N. to discuss possible 'escalatory' provocation by North Korea
- Manchester woman's potty-humor plate restored
- North Korea claims to have carried out a 'very important' test at rocket launch site
- Londonderry to upgrade building security, crisis alert system