CLARKSVILLE — An 18-year-old, Quincy, Mass. man suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries after driving his all-terrain vehicle off the trail and striking a tree Saturday morning according to Fish and Game officials.
NEW YORK — A gargantuan heat wave hunkered down over the central and eastern United States on Saturday, sending residents to cooling centers and inflicting on Washington a heat index of 106 degrees, with even steamier conditions in the forecast.
ON A RECENT TRIP, I spent some time at the airport bookstore while waiting for my flight.
YOU PROBABLY have seen the TV ads and read the articles saying that saving for retirement is important. You know you need to start planning for the day you leave the workforce, but just how to begin?
When you meet someone for the first time, one of the most common topics that is brought up is what you do for work.
DERRY — Tri-K Industries Inc. is in the process of renovating its new space at 20 A St., where the company plans to double its space and expand its production and laboratory facilities.
Question: How can I take advantage of the 100% exclusion of the gain from the sale of stock in my small business?
DEAR HELOISE: It’s hot in most parts of the country now, and the temperature inside a car is much hotter than that — it’s deadly. What should you do if you come across a dog in a hot car when out and about?
DEAR ABBY: My boyfriend and I have been together for a while. He is the kindest, most considerate and thoughtful man I’ve ever dated.
- What's Working: NH needs more housing, young people to combat worker shortage
- In Plymouth, a sigh of relief after ruling stymies Northern Pass
- Lakes Region distiller rides millennial interest in craft spirits
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Giving 101 -- Business philanthropy requires advance planning
- Global cosmetics protein manufacturer moving to Derry
- Hooksett man arrested on multiple offenses and warrants
- Arsonist who burned down Franklin home pleads guilty
- Police investigate North End shooting death in Manchester
- Argument leads to punch, then man being hit by car and driver charged with assault, Manchester police say
- Prosecutor seeks to disqualify lawyer representing ex-state senator in domestic violence case
- Police: Pawn shop owners reaped $1 million-plus in retail crime enterprise
- Iran posts video of tanker being taken; Britain hopes for ‘diplomatic’ resolution
- Claremont councilors interviewing city manager candidates
- Major moves for NH public schools, one up, one down
- Japanese official says negotiators working hard on US-Japan trade deal
- Speaker says she would like to have U.S. debt limit proposal on House floor by July 25
- House condemns Trump's attacks on minority congresswomen
- Trump's nominee for defense secretary faces questions about defense lobbyist past