MANCHESTER — Beto O’Rourke, a Democratic presidential candidate and former Texas congressman, said he supported more than doubling the minimum wage in New Hampshire, so minimum-wage workers could support their families with one full-time job.
Dear Readers: It’s the end of August, and the heat is still on in many parts of the country. Heatstroke can develop in a dog when its body temperature reaches over 104 degrees, and it can permanently damage body organs.
Oriental rugs. Here at my Budget Vogue desk, I glory in the patterns, the intricacies, the work of art at my feet. I unabashedly adore carpets from Iran, from Pakistan, from Turkey.
DEAR ABBY: I have been a minister for 40 years. Throughout most of these years, I have tried to be supportive to my sister.
Five years ago, Mo’ne Davis was about as famous as a 13-year-old can get.
DEAR HELAINE AND JOE: I was given this piece by my grandparents and am interested in knowing when it was made, where and why.
On Jan. 1, changes in New Hampshire and federal law concerning alimony became effective. Eight months later, the changes have legal and financial professionals calling for an amendment to New Hampshire’s alimony statute.
ON JULY 1, President Donald Trump signed into law the Taxpayer First Act of 2019. This piece of legislation represents the first time in 20-plus years that the Internal Revenue Service will be reformed, hopefully modernized, and improved. These reforms are intended to be taxpayer friendly.
We all have things we are good at. And we all have things we are not so good at.
- Merrimack chief pushes back against county attorney taking over animal cruelty cases
- Merrimack man assaults family member, stabbed by another family member
- State crime lab director retiring after 30 years
- Bedford man chased home by police in car packed with balloons
- New London man arrested for 'better not go to school' Snapchat post
- Ex-Londonderry cop indicted for manslaughter in fatal Amherst crash
- Trump retaliates in trade war by escalating tariffs on Chinese imports and demanding companies cut ties
- Bridges House celebrates 50 years Sunday
- Trump: 'I am the chosen one' to take on China over trade
- Trump draws U.S. backlash on Jews' disloyalty comments
- Mexico and U.S. reach deal to end tomato tariff dispute
- Vose to challenge Andrews in special election for Epping state rep. seat
- Trump again appears to back away from gun background checks