North Carolina police were hunting on Sunday for a suspected burglar who was fought off by an 11-year-old boy with a machete.
The Most Rev. Peter A. Libasci, Bishop of Manchester, announced the appointment of Meredith Cook as the Diocese of Manchester’s new chancellor, effective June 5.
Keeping score in the world of finance is not as simple as it may seem.
Part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 was a provision known as Opportunity Zones that was designed to boost the fortunes of low-income communities.
Walmart, the country’s largest private employer, is hoping to win over a new group of workers: high school students.
The website of a popular home improvement retailer has a page titled “How to Install a French Drain.”
Graduation photo galleries
- Kickboxing gym coming to Apple Tree plaza in Londonderry
- Walmart courts high schoolers with perks like free SAT prep
- Opportunity zones are loaded with tax benefits. But will they actually help residents?
- NH Newsmakers: Diocese of Manchester names Cook chancellor
- Jack Falvey's Investor Education Briefs: What does ‘earnings per share’ mean?
- Passenger dies, driver charged with DWI in Loudon rollover
- Daughter of Goffstown homicide victim charged with murder
- Fatal 'officer-involved' shooting under investigation on South Road in Belmont
- Jeep crash sparked Salem police audit
- Prosecutors cite history of road rage in man charged in shooting
- Police: Months of stalking couple put woman behind bars
- Mexico detains 791 undocumented migrants, National Guard starts to patrol southern border
- China says country prepared for long trade fight with the U.S.
- Manchester teachers meet privately for non-binding vote on contract
- Hooksett moving forward with sewer project
- After emotional testimony from 9/11 responders, House panel votes to replenish victim fund
- Senate to vote on override of Sununu's Medicaid rate veto
- Following court battle, Bedford cell tower approved