WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump intervened in three cases involving war-crimes accusations Friday, issuing full pardons to two U.S. soldiers and reversing disciplinary action against a Navy SEAL despite opposition raised by military justice experts and some senior Pentagon officials.
The Black Eyed Peas’ singer will.i.am took to Twitter on Friday to detail an experience he had on a recent Qantas flight that he called racist.
Three young boys and two adults were fatally shot and another boy was wounded in a domestic dispute that escalated into a shooting on Saturday in southeastern San Diego, police said.
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump again asked the Supreme Court on Friday to protect his personal and business financial records from disclosure, this time to a congressional committee.
Volkswagen will ramp up spending on electric vehicles and automated driving by 36% as the world’s largest automaker challenges rivals to keep pace with an aggressive shift into the post-combustion era.
More tidewater roared into Venice on Friday, layering more catastrophic floods into the lagoon city and panicking residents over the viability of living on the lip of the Adriatic Sea.
AUGUSTA, Wis. — Corey Bauch is eager to explain why he regrets not voting for Donald Trump.
- NH residents stuck with huge health care bills from suspended 'insurance' companies
- T-Bones’ first custom-built location coming to Concord
- What's Working: Summit matchmaking is connecting NH workers with training
- Nike Cote's Business Notebook: Sleeping with the sharks in KC
- Closing the Deal: Amazon tries an old-school tactic
- Maine man charged with reckless operation after driving 126 mph on I-95
- After Manchester drug trafficker freed, co-conspirator's father asks why not his son?
- Nashua man flees traffic stop in Hudson after being stunned with Taser
- Shooting in San Diego leaves 5 dead, including 3 children
- Ex-worker claims Londonderry employer fired him over use of medical marijuana
- Trump adviser Stone found guilty of lying to Congress, obstruction, witness tampering