CONCORD — A Lawrence, Mass. man has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute fentanyl.
CONCORD — A Nashua man pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to unlawful possession of a firearm after he bought a gun from an undercover federal officer.
MANCHESTER — City health officials found mosquitoes infected with Eastern Equine Encephalitis on Sept. 16.
WASHINGTON — Rep. Chris Pappas, D-N.H., has been named to a conference committee to work out compromises on defense spending between the House and Senate, Pappas’ office announced.
SALEM — The Salem Fire Department evacuated the 109-room Holiday Inn at 1 Keewaydin Drive in Salem Friday afternoon after people in the building fell ill from chemical fumes.
NEWPORT — A Manchester man is headed to jail after he pleaded guilty to two felony counts of forgery.
President Donald Trump announced new sanctions Friday on Iran’s central bank, calling them “the highest sanctions ever imposed on a country.”
Join Oscar winner and Durham native Matt Renner on Oct. 10 at the Red River Theater in Concord for a conversation about Free Solo and then a screening of the film. The Oscar-winning documentary follows rock climber Alex Honnold's harrowing quest to summit Yosemite National Park's most infamous peak, El Capitan, without rope or other protective gear. Click below for tickets or to learn more about this or other Headliners events.
- AG's office: Proposed merger of Exeter, Dover hospitals violates anti-trust laws
- Manchester VA director Al Montoya named to head Connecticut VA system
- Electric vehicles are fast, efficient and on display in Portsmouth on Sunday
- Walmart to stop selling all e-cigarettes at U.S. stores, citing 'regulatory complexity and uncertainty'
- What to know before refinancing your home loan
- Man shot by police during overnight standoff in Nashua
- Manchester detectives arrest 4 during drug crackdown at city parks
- Mass. man pleads to fentanyl distribution conspiracy
- Nashua man bought gun from undercover fed
- Manchester man guilty after passing fake $50 bills
- Tamworth care provider sued year after 84-year-old disappears not to be seen since
- Trump administration sanctions Iran's central bank
- U.S. sending troops to bolster Saudi defenses after attack
- Pappas appointed to defense bill conference committee
- Concerned Veterans for America launches 'Honor Their Sacrifice' campaign
- Trump says he's revoking California's power to limit pollution from cars and trucks
- Justice Dept. sues for proceeds from Edward Snowden's book
- Tehran rules out talks with U.S. as Trump steps back from directly blaming Iran