Real estate agents are wiping down doorknobs at homes for sale, forgoing open houses and predicting the coronavirus crisis could level out prices.
DURHAM — The Bow High School Falcons defeated the Wildcats of Fall Mountain Regional High School in the final round-one game of “Granite State Challenge.”
The coronavirus has clipped our airplane wings, silenced our train whistle, idled our car engine. We’re hunkering down at home to avoid trailing germs around the planet. To think, not so long ago we were grumbling about diminishing legroom and escalating baggage fees. Those were the days. An…
MANCHESTER — Police are asking for the public’s help to find a man who robbed Bunny’s Convenience store on Elm Street Saturday evening.
There is a basic principle in economics that we all know: the law of supply and demand. If demand is high and supply fades, prices increase. This rule applies to just about everything in our economy, including trash. Disposal of solid waste is a resource that costs money for businesses, muni…
Peterborough police found a hiker who got lost off a trail Friday evening, without a flashlight or extra supplies
Manchester police are investigating Friday night gunshots on a residential street.
- Police can use disorderly conduct charges to enforce governor's stay home order, but should focus on informing public
- Hooksett councilors grapple with getting town business done
- U.S. Senate leader introduces emergency coronavirus bill, seeks bipartisan talks
- New federal rules will let patients put medical records on smartphones
- Aldermanic panel supports 2 a.m. last call in Nashua
- NH AG: town moderators will make the call about postponing weekend meetings
- Senate passes bill to honor World War II Army Rangers