MANCHESTER — Nearly 200 city firefighters today will receive paychecks totaling $322,000, money set aside in their contract to pay for large fires, even though the city had none this year.
LATEST NEWS SPONSOR
- Accused Russian agent Butina pleads guilty in U.S. to conspiracy
- Recruit charged with threatening machine gun massacre at NH police academy graduation
- Father and son face multiple felonies after juvenile shot in Newport
- Mass. 18-year-old charged with violent Franklin Pierce University assault
- Ex-physician assistant who got nearly $50K for prescribing fentanyl spray on trial for fraud in NH
- Manchester police seize $35,000 in drugs, arrest Second Street man