The security guard who stabbed a Timberland employee to death last year has agreed to plead guilty to second-degree murder, according to papers filed recently in court.
Elle Macpherson is mired in a bit of an ugly controversy over, ironically, a beauty tutorial.
Two people have been charged in connection with a stabbing two weeks ago in the city, Manchester police have announced.
WASHINGTON - The Trump administration was "distracted" by last year's election and ignored recommendations to curb the pandemic, the White House's former coronavirus response coordinator told congressional investigators this month.
A storm offshore of the Mid-Atlantic explosively intensified Monday night, and it is buffeting the Northeast with strong winds and flooding rains.
High lumber prices are back, even as the industry steps into what is normally a seasonal lull.
- NH business oppose Biden bid to increase IRS reporting
- Sides remain far apart over police conduct committee
- Political negotiations spell the demise of Biden's universal community college plan
- U.S. Senator Manchin acknowledges having weighed leaving Democratic Party
- U.S. House clamps down on Trump aide Bannon with contempt vote