How to Write a Job Ad that Attracts the Right Applicants
Description: Finding the right candidate for your job opening is crucial for any business but do you know how to properly write an ad that attracts the proper applicants?
- Get a clear picture of your ideal candidate.
- Check out competition to see what they are posting and find keywords to help generate searches for your own ad.s
- Pick the job title with care.
- Start with a blurb about the company.
- Use subheads and don’t get caught up in writing huge paragraphs.
- Use screening tools in your ad and be clear about what is considered underqualified.
- Clearly state company benefits.
- Proof read your ad and have someone else look it over too!
- Having automatic responses to all applicants is important but personal responses are best.
A great place to post your job ad is on our job board: http://ow.ly/rW7n50utOeF Keywords: Job, Career, Ad, Candidates, Marketing, Advertising Sources: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/write-job-ad-copy https://www.wikihow.com/Write-an-Ad-for-a-Job https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/9-steps-to-writing-job-ads-top-candidates-cant-resist.html