CONCORD — The Business and Industry Association, New Hampshire’s statewide chamber of commerce, announced its new officers and board of directors at its annual business meeting May 15.
Ginamarie Alvino, vice president and director of legal reform at The RiverStone Group, is the association’s new chair. Andrew Curland, CEO and president of Vitex Extrusion, is the chair-elect. Tom Sullivan, senior vice-president of operations at Sturm Ruger, has moved to past chair. Karl Heafield, principal, Baker Newman Noyes, remains treasurer; Scott Ellison, partner, Cook Little Rosenblatt & Manson, remains secretary; and Jim Roche stays BIA’s president.
BIA is governed by a 90-member board of directors, which includes a 30-member Executive Board. Directors run businesses throughout the state.
Newly elected members to BIA’s board of directors are:
- Dick Anagnost, president, Anagnost Investments.
- Joseph Carelli, president, NH/Vt., Citizens Bank.
- Eric Crainich, president, Design Standards Corp.
- Lisa Guertin, president and general manager, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Brian Law, president, Law Logistics.
- Roger Page, operations manager, Globe Manufacturing.
- Venu Sunkara, director of operations, Watts Water.
- Gerri Vaughan, president and CEO, Tufts Health Freedom Plan.
- Re-elected members to BIA’s board of directors are:
- Michael Costa, president and CEO, Fiduciary Trust Company of New England.
- Bill Cummings, COO, Foss Performance Materials.
- Paul Falvey, president & CEO, Bank of New Hampshire.
- Dirk Foreman, president-North America, Velcro Companies.
- David Greer, CEO, Wire Belt Company of America.
- Robert Hines, COO, Admix.
- Tom Jokerst, general manager, Anheuser-Busch.
- Michael Karsonovich, President & CEO, ElectroCraft
- Leonel Klassen, vice president of operations, Elektrisola.
- Joel Maiola, principal, Granite Edge Consulting.
- Marian Noronha, president, Turbocam International.
- Michael O’Laughlin, vice president of business development, Lydall Performance Materials.
- Denis Robinson, partner, Pierce Atwood.
- Joe Shean, president, R.P. Abrasives & Machines.
- Mike Shultz, vice president regulatory and public policy, Consolidated Communications.
- Curtis Simard, president & CEO, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust.
- Timothy Sink, president, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce.
- Thomas White, president, New England Wire Technologies.