BOSTON — Police officials said a 16-year-old Hampton male wanted in connection with threatening calls made to two Boston bars earlier this month has been arrested.

Seabrook officers found and arrested the male Friday at 9:30 p.m., officials said.

At the time of his arrest, Boston police officials said the male was wanted on outstanding warrants from the Suffolk County Juvenile Court for making threats with serious public alarm and civil rights violations.

Police officials said there were additional warrants from other communities out for the suspect. He is being held as a fugitive from justice, officials said.

The Boston Police Fugitive Unit is working with the Seabrook Police Department to arrange for the juvenile’s extradition for his arraignment.

The investigation is believed to be connected to the Boston police probe of threatening calls made to two gay bars in Boston on Nov. 9-10, officials said.

The first came on Nov. 8 to dbar in Dorchester and the second was to The Alley Bar the following night. Both calls were made around 7:30 p.m. from a land line, officials said.

Bar management told Boston police the person making the second call had threatened gun violence.

klandrigan@unionleader.com