A neighbor recorded this video of police raiding 87 Harrington Avenue in Manchester, which was believed to be occupied by victims of a human trafficking ring spanning New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
As featured on
Two homes in the city — one in a middle-class neighborhood — were used as houses of prostitution in a sex trafficking ring that involved as many as two dozen Chinese women under the control of a Concord couple, federal prosecutors said Friday.
- One-legged man high on bath salts escalates Market Basket parking complaint to threatening to kill Claremont officers
- Opening date of Bedford Trader Joe's revealed
- Salem mother charged with child endangerment, accused of leaving girl in car while she shopped
- Trio accused of beating autistic teen in attack posted on Snapchat
- Manchester business owner facing deportation seeks pardon from Executive Council
- Manchester police responded to 618 calls over 26 months near Old Granite St. nightclubs
- Former Manchester administrator, principal Christine Martin named new Mascenic superintendent
- Indian Head Athletics store going from bats and balls to burgers and beer
- Background check on all gun sales in NH means dealers must broker private transactions; waiting periods also clear House
- Mass. man sued for submerging truck at boat launch during Laconia test drive