MANCHESTER — An electrical fire caused about $400,000 in damage to a residential building at 152 Pearl St. on Thursday morning, fire officials said.

District Fire Chief David Patten said a firefighter who suffered heat stress during the two-alarm blaze was taken to a local hospital and treated and released. There were no other injuries.

Eleven people in the three-family building were displaced, he said.

“The fire broke through windows on the second floor and traveled up to the third floor,” Patten said in a news release, adding the house’s second and third floors were left heavily damaged.

The initial call came in at 10:20 a.m. The fire was under control around 12:30 p.m. Eight engines, three ladders and a rescue company responded.

Monday, November 30, 2020
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Saturday, November 28, 2020