Nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 Maurice McQuillen Service to Fellow New Hampshire Veterans Award. To nominate a deserving individual for this award, send an email to the Union Leader Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, your contact information and an explanation of how the individual you are nominating has helped improve the lives of local veterans. You may also submit nominations via mail ATTN: Events Department, Union Leader Corp., 100 William Loeb Drive, P.O. Box 9555, Manchester 03108-9555. The deadline for submissions is Nov. 22.
- Sturm, Ruger takes Smith & Wesson to court over its iconic .22-caliber rifle
- Route 3 closure to result in 18.2-mile detour in Laconia
- Londonderry man helps save cable worker who collapsed shoveling snow
- Highest-paid school chief sues, claiming he's owed more money for comp time
- SIG Sauer civilian version of military M18 just in time for Christmas
- Old Navy, Ulta Beauty and Chipotle coming to Tuscan Village
- Newport man tries to escape after being convicted of sexual assault
- Police: Manchester man now facing 1st-degree murder charges in girlfriend's death says he went 'caveman'
- Senate panels reject two pro-marijuana bills
- Sununu slams the brakes on exit renumbering mandate