Four people were arrested — two of them after being stunned with a Taser — in a weekend brawl outside Bonfire, a country music bar downtown, police said. A video of the arrest, briefly posted on social media, drew a flurry of comments. The New Hampshire chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has called for local and state authorities to investigate.
As featured on
MANCHESTER — Manchester police said they are reviewing this weekend's arrest outside the Bon…
MANCHESTER — The use of police force and the arrest of four people outside the Bonfire Resta…
- Girl, 14, suffers life-threatening injuries in weather-related East Kingston crash
- 'She was looking forward to being a mom'
- Two dead after Thursday morning collision on F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack
- Dear Abby: Accusations fly after friend develops COVID
- City Matters: Manchester kid finds success producing hip-hop beats in LA
- Teen dies from injuries suffered in crash during Friday's snowstorm
- State mask mandate ends with rising vaccine rate, declining deaths
- Manchester's largest encampment of homeless people quietly cleared out
- Debate hits fever pitch on bill protecting vaccine refusers
- Lily Tang Williams: A Chinese immigrant’s warning on Critical Race Theory
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.