Black Label Society, helmed by the guitar-wielding Zakk Wylde, is taking over Hampton Beach with its 20 Years of Sonic Brewtality Tour.
The rock-crushing band, known for ragers including “Damn the Flood,” “My Dying Time,” “Queen of Sorrow” and “Blood is Thicker than Water,” plays the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, 169 Ocean Blvd., at 7:30 p.m. today (Thursday). Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 on the day of the show. Info: 929-4100 or casinoballroom.com.
Whitesnake arrives Friday with its Flesh and Blood World tour. Helmed by theatrical lead vocalist David Coverdale, the band is known for hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love.”
Tickets to the 8 p.m. show Friday are $51 in advance and $56 on the day of the show.
Elsewhere in the Granite State, here are NHWeekend concert picks for Mother’s Day weekend:
•A nostalgic tribute to Frank Sinatra and Peggy Lee featuring the Hal McIntyre Orchestra and Sinatra vocalist Steve Marvin and Broadway’s Jody Ebling, 6 p.m. Saturday, Tupelo Music Hall, 10 A St., Derry. Tickets are $30. Info: 437-5100 or tupelomusichall.com.
• Also coming to Tupelo, Herman’s Hermits with Peter Noone (“There’s a Kind of Hush,” “I’m into Something Good,” “I’m Henry VIII, I Am”), 7 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $52 to $67.
• Cosy Sheridan, with special guest Julie Snow, performs at 7 p.m. Saturday in Deb’s Concert House Concerts in Chesham. Sheridan’s song “My Fence & My Neighbor” went to No. 4 on the folk radio charts last year. Tickets are $18; address is given upon reservation. Info: email@example.com or 827-2905.
• Joe Nichols, who gave Sir-Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back” rap a country twang on the 2017 album “Never Gets Old,” Saturday night at the Granite State Music Hall, 546 Main St., Laconia. Doors open at 6 p.m. Tickets are $29.75. Info: granitestatemusichall.com.
• Scott Bradlee’s PostModern Jukebox is circumnavigating the world with its Welcome to the Twenties 2.0 tour. Next up for the band that gives vintage fair a contemporary edge, is a stop at The Music Hall, 28 Chesnut St., at 8 p.m. Friday. Tickets range from $38 to $55. Info: 436-2400, themusichall.org.
And here’s a look at a couple of just-announced shows for this summer:
• Chris Isaak is booked for a 7 p.m. show Sunday, Aug. 4, at Tupelo Music Hall, 10 A. St., Derry. Tickets go on sale at 6 a.m. Friday. Info: 437-5100 or tupelomusichall.com.
• The Mighty Mighty Boss Tones has announced a show at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, 169 Ocean Blvd., at 7:30 p.m Tuesday, Aug. 20. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday. Info: casinoballroom.com or 929-4100.