Circulation Part-Time Driver
A vacancy exists in the Circulation Department for a Part-Time Driver. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service by ensuring all newspaper deliveries within multiple areas are timely and within established
standards. This includes responding to customer complaints and resolving delivery problems.
Early morning and/or weekend hours, 20-28 hours per week.
- High school or equivalency.
- Computer experience necessary.
- Familiarity with a smart phone and/or tablet technologies.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to achieve goals and complete work on time. Good interpersonal, communication and customer service.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record, reliable transportation and current auto insurance. Good map-reading skills.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30 pounds.
Applicants should apply in writing, stating their qualifications, or send e-mail to Sarah Neveau at email@example.com.