Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion (formerly Meadowbrook) is a 9,000-seat amphitheater on the shores of beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee in Gilford, New Hampshire. What started as a vision on a grass field on a tree farm, has since evolved into northern New England's premier summer concert venue.
- 'She was looking forward to being a mom'
- Her son murdered, mom plies city streets. Will they divulge their secrets?
- Merrimack crash kills Nashua teen
- Feds sue Nashua landlord for not allowing support dog
- Fidelity Investments to add 475 new jobs in Merrimack
- Manchester drywaller sentenced on federal tax fraud charges
- State approves Manchester's request for waiver from Sununu's school opening mandate
- Chester woman: Tailgater fired on my SUV in Raymond
- Two dead after Thursday morning collision on F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack
- Debate hits fever pitch on bill protecting vaccine refusers