Londonderry’s Eric Fairweather tossed four touchdown passes in Saint Anselm’s 50-10 win over Franklin Pierce on Saturday in Goffstown, finishing the game 16 of 27 for 150 yards, while also throwing an interception.

Fairweather added a fifth score on the ground, running the ball in from three yards out to give the Hawks a 20-0 lead with three minutes left in the first quarter. He then kept the ball for a successful two-point conversion.

Saint Anselm led 43-3 at halftime, with the Ravens finally getting on the board when Morgan Smith hit a 31-yard field goal as time expired in the half.

FPU’s lone touchdown came on a Tyvarius Daniels pick-six in the third period.

Saint Anselm is 2-5 and will go for its third straight win on Saturday at home against Southern Connecticut State at 1 p.m. The Ravens, who are 1-6, will be on the road at American International. Kickoff is scheduled for noon.

Framingham State 34, Plymouth State 0: The Panthers’ offense was nowhere to be found in Saturday’s loss, tallying 53 yards of total offense on 36 plays.

The Panthers (18:48) possessed the ball less than half as long as the Rams (41:12) and never crossed over into Framingham State territory. The closest PSU got was on a drive that started on its own 46-yard line, which ultimately resulted in the Panthers losing 14 yards before being forced to punt.

Sophomore QB Brett Lavanchy finished 1-of-11 passing for nine yards, while Nick Lancia (eight carries for 46 yards), David Hamilton (eight for 15) and Lavanchy (9 for 17) combined for 44 yards on 25 carries.

Senior quarterback Adam Wojenski led the way for the Rams, completing 35 of 38 passes for 285 yards and four touchdowns. Elijah Nichols, William Jean, Austin Nunn and Emmanuel Exilhomme were on the receiving end.

Plymouth State (5-2) will look to get back in the win column Saturday when it hosts Massachusetts Maritime Academy at 1 p.m.

Dartmouth 49, Marist 7: Three different quarterbacks threw a touchdown pass for the Big Green as they rolled to a road victory over the Red Fox.

Jared Gerbino started the game and gave Dartmouth a 7-0 lead when he found Connor Rempel for a 4-yard score with 8:55 to go in the first period.

Derek Kyler checked in and hooked up with Drew Estrada for a 66-yard touchdown, the Green’s longest play of the day.

Finally, Jake Pallotta took over in the third quarter and tossed a 1-yard pass to Rempel for an easy trip to the end zone.

Gerbino (7-for-11 for 65 yards), Kyler (4-for-5 for 89 yards) and Pallotta (7-for-11 for 54 yards) combined to complete 18 of 27 passes for 208 yards.

Dartmouth (5-0) will try to remain unbeaten Friday against Columbia at 6 p.m.