NASHUA — Announcing the creation of a new Rail Yard District, improvements to traffic congestion in the south end of the city and a new financial plan for significant middle school upgrades, Mayor Jim Donchess said Tuesday the city is expanding and pushing ahead.
BRENTWOOD — A Newmarket man has been indicted on multiple charges for an alleged assault on a woman, two Newmarket police officers and an EMT that included spitting in one officer’s mouth.
NASHUA — A city resident has filed a formal complaint with the New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration claiming misconduct, negligence and deceit by the Nashua Assessing Department.
"The court finds recouping the cost of incarceration from an inmate is an important government objective," the judge said.
“I believe it is critically important that as leaders we speak truths with the purpose of not offending or making people uncomfortable, but with the purpose of dealing with issues and inspiring trust among the people we serve,” Harris said.
- Investors waiting for illumination from the Fed
- U.S.-China trade talks to resume this week, Trump hints at extension
- Inflatable airpark, laser tag arena to open in Londonderry
- UPDATE 1-GE shrinks Boston headquarters plan; state to get $87 million back
- Cushman & Wakefield to market office space at Tuscan Village