MANCHESTER — A crew started tearing down one of the most blighted buildings in the city Monday — the Victorian apartment house at Hanover and Maple streets, which has stood derelict since a fire hit it on Dec. 7, 2017.
LATEST NEWS SPONSOR
The home is considered a total loss.
DALTON — In what some say is an almost annual rite of spring, the Connecticut River overflowed New Hampshire Route 135 here on Monday, closing sections of it and Route 142 to traffic while also partially flooding a cemetery.
Police said they began investigating Meltzer in mid-March. They said they found he had exposed himself to a juvenile on at least three separate occasions.
SWANZEY -- A police chase ended when the vehicle became stuck while being driven across a wet yard, New Hampshire State Police said Monday.
DEAR READERS: Suspect a STROKE? Act F.A.S.T. The National Stroke Association (www.stroke.org) suggests looking for these danger signs:
DEAR ABBY: I am a woman who has reentered the dating pool after a few years of being single. I have gone on some amazing dates with fabulous men.
- Drone company gets 'air carrier' approval from FAA; deliveries will launch in Virginia
- SNHU plans to monitor garage traffic conditions, offer some public parking
- Stop & Shop reaches tentative contract deal, ending strike
- Business loan fund expanded by $1 million
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Oil jumps on U.S. plans to tighten Iran sanctions; dollar eases
- Stolen gun recovered after police chase ends with car stuck in mud in Swanzey
- Weare man charged with indecent exposure, sexual assault
- Salem home owner given 10 days to clean up mountain of printer boxes in yard
- Dallas grandma's eye for fancy yarn unravels $65,000 heist, saves show for NH business
- Man found unconscious in Hampton identified, death ruled a homicide