Nominations are open for the class of 2021! We will be accepting nominations until September 30, 2020.
- Candidates should have already contributed significantly to their field, their community and/or the state and should have the potential to do much more in future years.
- Nominees must not turn 40 before February 1, 2021.
- Nominees must have lived in the state for the past three years.
- Candidates may nominate themselves.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Past nominations that were not selected can be submitted with updated information
- Selections are not final until announced.
- The number of nominations received for a person has no bearing on the judging process
- Additional letters or emails of recommendation will not be accepted
- DEADLINE: September 30, 2020
Become a sponsor and be a part of one of the most followed events in New Hampshire. Sponsors receive year round recognition from the nomination process through the special section to the event. There is no better opportunity for your business to be seen by the most influential Granite Staters. For more information contact Stephanie Baxter at 603-206-7833 or email@example.com
Since its inception in 2002, the New Hampshire Union Leader's annual 40 Under Forty awards have honored more than 720 outstanding Granite Staters making a difference in their communities and professions. Nominations are gathered from across the state and are followed by a reception in March.
July 20th, 2020
Northeast Delta Dental Stadium
We are pleased to announced the ceremony to honor the 2020 class of 40 Under Forty has been rescheduled to Monday, July 20th with a rain date of Tuesday, July 21st. The reception will be held at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester and the event will be held outdoors. Below you will find a schedule as well as a list of protocols that will be followed for the event.
5:00 - 5:45 PM - Registration and Cocktails
5:45 - 7:00 PM - Awards Ceremony
- All guests entering the stadium will have their temperature and their bag checked by a stadium employee
- Each honoree will have 2 rows reserved for their guests. There will be an empty row in between honorees
- Additional seating will be provided for those who guests who aren't attending with a particular honoree
- Those not in the same households should leave empty seats between themselves and others
- Masks are required by all attendees. Masks can be removed when eating/drink and when seated
View the Class of 2020.