Announcement: Due to concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19, we are postponing this event. We will wait until there is a safe time to host this event and will notify participants with updates.
The reception for the 40 Under Forty Class of 2020 will be postponed until we receive word from the governor that larger gatherings can take place. We look forward to honoring the 2020 class for all of their accomplishments.
Nominations are open for the class of 2021! We will be accepting nominations until September 30, 2021.
- Candidates should have already contributed significantly to their field, their community and/or the state and should have the potential to do much more in future years.
- Nominees must not turn 40 before February 1, 2021.
- Nominees must have lived in the state for the past three years.
- Candidates may nominate themselves.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Past nominations that were not selected can be submitted with updated information
- Selections are not final until announced.
- The number of nominations received for a person has no bearing on the judging process
- Additional letters or emails of recommendation will not be accepted
- DEADLINE: September 30, 2021
Become a sponsor and be a part of one of the most followed events in New Hampshire. Sponsors receive year round recognition from the nomination process through the special section to the event. There is no better opportunity for your business to be seen by the most influential Granite Staters. For more information contact Stephanie Baxter at 603-206-7833 or email@example.com
Since its inception in 2002, the New Hampshire Union Leader's annual 40 Under Forty awards have honored more than 720 outstanding Granite Staters making a difference in their communities and professions. Nominations are gathered from across the state and are followed by a reception in March.