The 40 Under Forty 2021 Class will be announced in a special section on Sunday, January 24, 2021. Pick up a copy of the New Hampshire Sunday News to see who made the list!
The event to honor the incoming class will be held in the summer of 2021.
Nominations for the class of 2022 will open in the spring of 2021.
- Candidates should have already contributed significantly to their field, their community and/or the state and should have the potential to do much more in future years.
- Nominees must not turn 40 before February 1, 2022.
- Nominees must have lived in the state for the past three years.
- Candidates may nominate themselves.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Past nominations that were not selected can be submitted with updated information
- Selections are not final until announced.
- The number of nominations received for a person has no bearing on the judging process
- All nominations must be entered at the link below. Separate letters or emails of recommendation will not be accepted
Become a sponsor and be a part of one of the most followed events in New Hampshire. Sponsors receive year round recognition from the nomination process through the special section to the event. There is no better opportunity for your business to be seen by the most influential Granite Staters. For more information contact Stephanie Baxter at 603-206-7833 or email@example.com
Since its inception in 2002, the New Hampshire Union Leader's annual 40 Under Forty awards have honored more than 760 outstanding Granite Staters making a difference in their communities and professions. Nominations are gathered from across the state and recipients are honored at a ceremony.