This series of four symposiums includes in-depth discussions of critical issues New Hampshire residents, companies and organizations face. Each event will bring together experts and key players for an open discussion of problems and solutions.
- March 7, 2019 – Women in Engineering
- April 11, 2019 – 40 Under Forty
- September – Healthcare
- November – New Hampshire's Female Innovators
Workforce solutions & strategies from 40 Under Forty recipients
Past and recent 40 Under Forty honorees who are leaders in their industries will discuss how the workforce challenges in New Hampshire influence their business decisions and what they are doing to keep moving forward and be the best employers in their fields.
You will come away from this event with realistic solutions to implement in your own company. There will be plenty of time for questions and answers and for you to participate in the discussion. Topics include:
- Employee benefits
- Student loan debt
- Affordable housing
- Recovery-friendly workplaces
- Nonprofit challenges and opportunities
- Current legislation overview
- How to look within your own organization to decide what benefits you should offer
- The importance of communication within an organization
- Moderator: Trent Spiner, Executive Editor, New Hampshire Union Leader (2014 Class)
- Andy Crews, President/CEO Autofair Companies (2010 Class)
- Nicole Barreira, Director of Marketing & Menu Development, Great NH Restaurants, Inc (2019 Class)
- Will Stewart, Executive Director, Stay Work Play (2011 Class)
- Kathleen Reardon, CEO, NH Center for Nonprofits (2004 Class
Attend this symposium to get their perspective into these issues and network with people from around the state. View the panelists and program details here.
Women in Engineering Symposium
Thank you to all who attended!
Join us as our esteemed panel discusses confidence, balance and stereotypes in the workplace. The panelists have a range of experience from 2 years in the engineering industry to 20+ years and through their various perspectives we will look at these areas from each point of view. The panel will share their personal experiences of how they are able to find balance, lead with confidence and encourage the younger generation to pursue a career in engineering.
Top 5 takeaways:
- Advocating for yourself and the next generation
- How to use negative experiences to grow personally and professionally
- Learn how to do a self-assessment to determine for yourself what work/life balance means
- Wage pay gap – what are the implications and what can we do about it
- Perspective influences all of your decisions. Learn how to recognize it and make changes when needed
Email email@example.com for more information