This series of four symposiums includes in-depth discussions of critical issues New Hampshire residents, companies and organizations face. Each event will bring together experts and key players for an open discussion of problems and solutions.
2020 topics planned: Women in Engineering: Career Design, Workforce, Health Care
Contact us to be notified when we announce new events!
2019 Topics: Women in Engineering, Workforce, Rising Costs of Health Care and New Hampshire Innovators
New Hampshire Innovators
Shaping the world for tomorrow
Thank you all who attended!
The world today is vastly different than 10 years ago and is rapidly changing. Innovation is not only required but is necessary for all businesses whether big or small. Join us as our panelists dissect innovation and we learn from their experiences as innovators.
- The role of leadership in organizations to create a culture of innovation and how that looks different from company to company.
- What are the roadblocks to innovation within organizations?
- How do you create an innovative environment in your company?
- How can New Hampshire create a place to foster innovation?
- The role of education in creating the next generation of innovators
Each panelist was featured in the Fall 2019 New Hampshire Innovators premium edition.
Rising Costs of Healthcare
Thank you to all who attended!
The rising costs of health care are affecting granite state businesses and residents alike. Innovative solutions are a necessity. The panelists are all working on innovative solutions to this challenge. Their insight about how they came to make these decisions and what they foresee for the future will be discussed.
Thank you to those who attended!
Past and recent 40 Under Forty honorees who are leaders in their industries will discuss how the workforce challenges in New Hampshire influence their business decisions and what they are doing to keep moving forward and be the best employers in their fields.
You will come away from this event with realistic solutions to implement in your own company. There will be plenty of time for questions and answers and for you to participate in the discussion. Topics include:
- Employee benefits
- Student loan debt
- Affordable housing
- Recovery-friendly workplaces
- Nonprofit challenges and opportunities
- Current legislation overview
- How to look within your own organization to decide what benefits you should offer
- The importance of communication within an organization
Attend this symposium to get their perspective into these issues and network with people from around the state. View the panelists and program details here.
Women in Engineering Symposium
Thank you to all who attended!
Join us as our esteemed panel discusses confidence, balance and stereotypes in the workplace. The panelists have a range of experience from 2 years in the engineering industry to 20+ years and through their various perspectives we will look at these areas from each point of view. The panel will share their personal experiences of how they are able to find balance, lead with confidence and encourage the younger generation to pursue a career in engineering.
Top 5 takeaways:
- Advocating for yourself and the next generation
- How to use negative experiences to grow personally and professionally
- Learn how to do a self-assessment to determine for yourself what work/life balance means
- Wage pay gap – what are the implications and what can we do about it
- Perspective influences all of your decisions. Learn how to recognize it and make changes when needed
Email email@example.com for more information