This series of four symposiums includes in-depth discussions of critical issues New Hampshire residents, companies and organizations face. Each event will bring together experts and key players for an open discussion of problems and solutions.
- March 7, 2019 – Women in Engineering
- April 11, 2019 – 40 Under Forty
- September – Healthcare
- October – New Hampshire's Female Innovators
Women in Engineering Symposium
Join us as our esteemed panel discusses confidence, balance and stereotypes in the workplace. The panelists have a range of experience from 2 years in the engineering industry to 20+ years and through their various perspectives we will look at these areas from each point of view. The panel will share their personal experiences of how they are able to find balance, lead with confidence and encourage the younger generation to pursue a career in engineering.
Top 5 takeaways:
- How to gain confidence to participate actively in meetings, be comfortable voicing your opinion, and getting comfortable with self-promotion
- How to use negative experiences to grow personally and professionally
- Learn how to do a self-assessment to determine for yourself what work/life balance means
- Learn tips from senior management about how to navigate rising up the ranks and some of the unique gender differences of managing men and women
- How to encourage the next generation of females to choose a career in STEM
Workforce solutions & strategies from 40 Under Forty recipients
Join us as members of the 2019 40 Under Forty class as well as past honorees discuss attracting young adults to NH, diversity and visions for the future. These young leaders have proven themselves in their career and community and work every day to improve the lives of the citizens in the Granite State.
Attend this symposium to get their perspective into these issues and network with people from around the state.